Woolsey Mills Primed Pine begins with Radiata Pine from well managed and sustainable forests. Sawn lumber is carefully kiln dried, conditioned and manufactured into finished products. The lumber is finger jointed, adding additional stability, ensuring profiles that lay true and flat.
Woolsey Mills Primed Pine comes in two lines: Elite and Select by Blocks & Cutstock.
- Radiata pine, fingerjointed and edge glued
- 100% exterior glue during FJEG production
- 2 coats of SumGuard™ followed by a final coat of latex primer
- Sanded between coats for the finest available finish
- 23/32″ net thickness for 1″ board
Select by Blocks & Cutstock:
- Clear Radiata Pine, finger jointed and edge glued
- Two coats of white latex primer
- Makor Vacuum coated for improved uniformity
- Double buffed for a smooth finish and texture